Friday, March 23, 2007

A reader says =
>I saw where you don't want medicare to pay for organ transplants
>
> don't you want people to live??
Of course,
but we ALL die sooner or later.

>
> i don't understand
Everyone NEEDS access to a Health Care Plan.
Medicare should kick in at birth.
But, it should be BARE BONES,
covering those things that happen to at least
1/2 of us.
Wealthy people - that can afford it, should
BUY insurance for ANYTHING OVER BARE BONES coverage.
Frankly, I can't afford it.
If I needed a transplant
I couldn't get one.
PLEASE, let me know what YOU think.
===========
Medicare should NOT PAY FOR ORGAN TRANSPLANTS.


That should be handled by Private Insurance.

Medicare should ONLY cover those thing that might effect a majority of people.

LVKen7@gmail.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Curious, Patriotic, Honest, Truthful, Watcher.